The Christmas party was AWESOME. I had sooooo much fun. I think everyone had a really great time. It was so meaningful to be able to spend time at Christmas with family and good friends. All of Daniley's little friends are just so sweet and precious!! We thank you all for coming and look forward to seeing you next year. I will add more pictures later...I haven't gotten around to cleaning off my camera card yet! I have lots more stories to tell. Check back soon.
Where is Sarah Katherine? Oh yeah, she's clinging to my hip! :) Santa got way more fun when he gave her a present though. Thanks for the party - we had lots of fun!!!
2 comments:
Where is Sarah Katherine? Oh yeah, she's clinging to my hip! :) Santa got way more fun when he gave her a present though. Thanks for the party - we had lots of fun!!!
That last picture is HILARIOUS! Nothing more lady like than shoving your tongue out and smooshing her face on the side of the jump jump - love it!
Post a Comment