Well if you are offended by "crude" images, then you might want to click off now. LOL. I woke up Saturday morning feeling somewhat decent (translation: I didn't have to RUN to the kitchen to eat in order avoid vomiting!) So I had a few minutes to document a health phenomenon. LOL. This is me, when I woke up, my stomach was basically empty, and granted, I'm "sucking it in" as much as possible. Looks pretty "skinny." (Think relatively people! It's at least smaller than my a$$)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Friday, December 17, 2010
20 weeks (about 5 months)--half way there.
Well if you are offended by "crude" images, then you might want to click off now. LOL. I woke up Saturday morning feeling somewhat decent (translation: I didn't have to RUN to the kitchen to eat in order avoid vomiting!) So I had a few minutes to document a health phenomenon. LOL. This is me, when I woke up, my stomach was basically empty, and granted, I'm "sucking it in" as much as possible. Looks pretty "skinny." (Think relatively people! It's at least smaller than my a$$)
And then here I am again Saturday night, after a long day, no "great" eating, just enough to get by. And here, I am not sucking in, but I ain't pushing out either. Enjoy! LOL.
Oh what a difference a day makes!
Well if you are offended by "crude" images, then you might want to click off now. LOL. I woke up Saturday morning feeling somewhat decent (translation: I didn't have to RUN to the kitchen to eat in order avoid vomiting!) So I had a few minutes to document a health phenomenon. LOL. This is me, when I woke up, my stomach was basically empty, and granted, I'm "sucking it in" as much as possible. Looks pretty "skinny." (Think relatively people! It's at least smaller than my a$$)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
you crack me up:)!!! love it and enjoy every minute of it!!
Post a Comment