The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 07, 2012

For Christmas Daniley got a Barbie bike. She tells EVERYONE she meets, "My name is Daniley. I'm 3 years old. Santa brought me a new Barbie bike." We rode her bike to Honey's house today and she stepped over to talk to the neighbor and I heard it again. She is doing REALLY well with her bike. She thinks it is so cool because it has brakes. Of course it still has training wheels, but she's fell off several times and she always shakes it off and gets right back on.
I'm not going to put Daniley's entire Christmas spread on here, but she got a lot of presents. I anticipated her being much more excited so I wrapped lots of gifts. After about 3 presents, she was just ready to play. By the time we were nearly done we were BEGGING her to open her gifts. Note to self: a one year old needs one present. A two year old needs two. A three year old needs 3. We'll see how it goes next year. :-)

No comments: