The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

WARNING: THIS POST MAY BE DELETED BY MONDAY. lol
Just got back from Habenero's. Not much I can remember except being asked "Small or Medium?" and replying "How big is LARGE? YEH, I'LL TAKE IT." LOL.
That's right. Mom has checked out.
Good... night. Man. As usual, trying to save a dollar.... "is a large cheaper than two smalls?" I should have known better when they served it with two straws!
I better not write any more for now...but I will say....I ran into two VERY special ladies on my way home this evening.

So thankful for a great husband. He may as well had 3 children for the last couple hours. Daniley and I got to playing at the dinner table, trying to stuff sweet-n-low packets in each others' mouths. We both were laughing so hard we could barely breath. I remember hearing Daniley's DVD on the way home..it's a learn-to-read DVD and apparently they were making the IG sound and I told Dan something about those lifting rigs you designed at work.....and he reminded me they were lifting LUGS so i better just sit down and shut up....Had a great night with the fam. bye bye til tomorrow.....LOL......

No comments: