
Then Daniley decided that she wanted to lead the horse so Lil' Darlin' and I bravely got on. (Danson was just outside the camera frame--no worries.)

That was all well so we went back to Pawpaw's house and took a little rest. Daniley decided she wanted to walk the horse and Pawpaw encouraged me to let her do it by herself (GASP!) but it turned out to be just fine. Unc, Pawpaw, and I got to chatting and thank goodness still Pawpaw had his eye on her because I didn't see her try to lead the horse into the gazebo, and honestly I'm not sure if I would have immediately recognized the danger in that. But we stopped the horse just short of entry. Hahaha.

Then Daniley decided she would rather just catch a chicken so that took us all in a different direction....





No comments:
Post a Comment