The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

In creating my Connell Yearbook, I look back through old photographs and blog posts. They bring back beautiful memories of my children and family. We really are blessed!!! My kids are precious jewels and I am so thankful we have done so many fun things together and look forward to many more!!! Every day is adventure. I don't want to miss a minute.
With that said, I am making a commitment to press on with the blog. In going back and reviewing, there are stories on there that I haven't really forgotten, but I would have not remembered them for the yearbook. A wise lady (Mrs. Jackie) told me to document the stories, and oh so quickly I see why! I was cracking up when I went back to read some of the things that happened just a year ago! I would never have been able to tell the story as accurately today as I did then. Thanks for stopping by the blog, and caring enough about us to see what we're up to. Love to you all!!

No comments: