The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 weeks ago we went to Ft. Walton. We weren't sure if we'd have to deal with the oil or not but luckily, we didn't. It was a lovely trip. We went with a girlfriend of mine and her family (3 girls 3 and under) and had a blast. We might have to make this a yearly tradition! Halle and Harper brought some watering cans and Daniley went nuts over them. I bet you she poured water to and from her "Pail" and "Water Can" a thousand times or more. She would stand in the water for hours pouring. The place we stayed has a nice baby pool and the water is just deep enough for Daniley to lay down and scoot on her hands. I was surprised when I saw her do this the first time, but I guess she thought she was swimming. She loves the water and isn't scared at all. Then again, what is she scared of?
We didn't have any meltdowns on the trip. The girls played together beautifully. They built sand castles, floated in the lazy river, had Dippin' Dots, and jumped in our living room which was converted to an inflatable play area. On the beach, one of Daniley's boyfriends pulled her on his surfboard in a small pool of water on the beach (just deep enough for her to skid on the water while he ran her along).
This trip cost me my cell phone, as Daniley threw it over the balcony and into the water sprinklers. I'm out of the loop at this time but another cell phone is on its way.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: