The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

So with post I know I'm going to catch of lot of flak (and the guilty dog always barks so perhaps deservingly but the pictures are too cute not to share). I know my regular readers recall my vaseline incident. Well...it's happened again. To my defense, I moved the Vaseline and all similar products from the bottom of the changing table many weeks ago. Thursday I put Daniley down for a nap. I went to check on her...she was asleep. I knew it was about time for her to awaken so I went ahead and fixed her lunch. Then I went back to check on her again. I noticed from the living room the bedroom light was on. No one else was home....and Daniley can't reach the light. I walk in the bedroom and she is sitting up on top of the changing table where apparently she now goes EVERY TIME she wakes up. She's perfectly able to open the door and come out...but no. This time she got her diaper ointment and spread it all over herself like lotion. She did avoid the hair and other items in the room this time. I grabbed the camera real fast to record the evidence and the little fart said "CHEESE." She NEVER smiles for the camera or even looks at it when I want her to but this time she was ready for a full blown photo shoot. Little stinker!!! I guess now I'll clean the goods out of the top drawer of the changing table too. Next time I guess she'll be on top of the chifforobe. :-O


No comments: