I loved loved loved LOVED this weekend. It was one of the best ever. Things were perfect in every way. Friday Daniley went to her Honey's and GPaw's house. She loves going over there. When Honey picks her up she runs to get in the car and never looks back. While she was there I got the house cleaned up for a party Sunday afternoon. The house hasn't been cleaned (well, the upstairs anyway) since...uhhh...the last party. :-) So once it's cleaned it removes this huge burden of me knowing the upstairs is a wreck and I should be up there cleaning it (even though I never get to it/do it.) We met Daniley and the grands for lunch early Saturday. Then later we went to a good friend's little girls birthday party. It was lots of fun, especially seeing all her family that I haven't seen in a long time. Sunday morning we went to church where we had a sermon on marriage. Last week the sermon was on childrearing. I found both of these sermons to be so good and useful. (I love Westwood by the way.) Sunday afternoon was our Memorial Day grill-out/party. We had just a handful of family and friends here. We were late getting in the game and most everyone already had plans. But for those of us who didn't, it was so fun. We had a dance-off upstairs and you can be
sure that I won it. I'm paying for that today. :-)
We blew up the big water slide (thanks Brooke). Most of the kids loved it...well all the older kids loved it, plus Daniley. Hahaha. The other kiddos her age weren't touching it with a 10-foot pole. She is such a little daredevil. She isn't scared of a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. Here she is going down this slide that she can't even climb up by herself.
Here are some other pictures from the day. My camera went dead so thanks Jenn for the pictures I ripped off from your facebook page.



No comments:
Post a Comment