So we went another weekend without doing pictures. We had a really great weekend. Friday night Daniley went to her Honey and GPaw's house. On Fridays (even though I'm off) we get up at 4:30am. So that night we were tired and didn't take advantage of Daniley being gone at all. We just sat on the couch and looked at each other like "What are we supposed to do now?" Daniley keeps things interesting so when she is gone and we don't have things to do, we are bored. However, garage-selling was nice Saturday morning without having to haul her around. :-)
Saturday night I had some strange energy burst. I cooked dinner (WOW!) and cleaned the coils inside/under the refrigerator. I also did laundry and even vacuumed! "Book" came by to visit with us and watch Suze Orman for two weekends in a row. My brother works on Saturday nights, so I guess she's bored. But hey, who is cooler to hang out with than me anyway? hahaha.
Sunday I had to work, the full 10 hours. It was nice though...I got a lot done in the quiet. Sunday after lunch, I called home to check on things. Someone answered in the most angelic voice I've ever heard, "Hallo." I was completely SHOCKED and totally not expecting that. I got the hugest smile on my face and giggled. It completely made my day. Then I said "Hello Daniley. This is Momma." She started giggling. Then Dan picked up.
Daniley is talking like crazy, saying words like "Castle" and "Ocean" (Thank Dora) Every time Dora tells her to say something, she does. Map says "Mountain, Ocean, Castle. We went to the Mountain. Where do we go next?" She answers, correctly. I'm amazed each time. Saturday night, while doing laundry, I saw a lot of socks had clogged up in the front of the front loader. (If you don't have a front loader, you won't understand.) I said "GOOD NIGHT." I heard in the background, "Good night." I said, Yikes, good thing I didn't say a bad word. LOL. Then I told Dan not to be cursing. Not that he does, anyway, well, unless he's playing Nintendo or trying unsuccessfully to fix something. Ha.
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, May 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment