The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010


So these few images deserved a quick explanation of their own.
The first one is Daniley looking "cool" and she puts on her glasses, stands in front of the mirror and says "Kewl"! She is beautiful and this picture needs no further explanation.
Moving on...When Daniley gets very excited she does one of two things, depending on her limitations. If she is standing up, she puts her arms out to her side and shakes her hands like she has just burned them. She just stands there like she is in shock while doing these hand motions. However, if she is sitting high and holding on, she "head bangs." FOOMCL. (Falling out of my chair laughing!) Here she is doing it on the carousel!

The next two images are us on the cars. They are like small go-carts. Daniley couldn't reach the pedals, so I did that while she took over the wheel. Well of course she's not a very accurate driver but there's a guide in the middle and if you go too far to one side, it bumps you back. The thing is, it doesn't bump you back to the middle, it sends you to the other side where it bumps you back again. My parenting style is generally to just let Daniley figure things out for herself. We were going from side to side, bump, bump, and I was just minding my own business. Then suddenly, I looked over at Daniley and she was popping back and forth and just DYING out laughing. I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash. Every time the car would hit the guide it would jerk her to the other side and she's die laughing all over again. Of course this sent me into hysteria but after regaining composure I did help her with the wheel. :-)

No comments: