The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Today after a sewing project, Rachel, Everett and my gang went to ChickfilA. Rachel is a much more "proper" parent than me (she does everything right, I do everything in some kind of survival mode, LOL) and one of our conversations was "Do you think a lot of kids throw up in there? I mean they eat...and then go jump around in there." I said "Well, I've never heard of that but you did read my blog post the other day, right?" Laughter followed, but she let Everett go in anyway. LOL. Little Darlin' was ready to go up and play she just couldn't get there. (Click the collage to blow up, but don't skip ahead before reading.)
This was, however, Everett's first trip in the play area. First Rach let me take him down. I bumped his head and he cried just a tad; I wasn't sure if it was the head bump or the slide. So after some contemplation, Rach took him down again. This was his expression: I HATE THIS. I MIGHT LIKE THIS. I LOVE THIS. LOL.
They left for a nap, but we stayed and played. A little boy with a crush on me came in. I took his picture. :-) He asked me if I drove a racecar, like an Indy car. I said no, but I'm cool anyway!!

2 comments:

Southern Boho said...

Yes, you are cool, anyway!

The Spencer Family said...

We were at a chick fil a with Katie & I was sitting there watching her play & she was making her way to the top to go down the slide. About that time a little girl was coming down the slide & threw up all over the slide & herself. Trying not to throw up myself I jumped up & ran to the door & yelled for Katie to GET DOWN!!!! She kept asking "why can't I go down the slide?" I had to explain to her that some little girl ruined it for everyone ;). To this day & that was at least a year & a half ago, she still says "mommy you remember when that girl got sick on the slide?". I still don't like her playing in those things & they always gets sick within a week of playing in them!