The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

On our last day at Disney, we went to Camp Mickey Minnie (Animal Kingdom) While there, we found a man playing guitar. I've played my guitar for Daniley before and she likes it, so we stopped by to see what he was up to. He was just walking around the street singing random songs. He asked Daniley's name and where she was from, and went into a song about her. If I had known she would stand there and dance with herself for the whole song I would have gotten my camera out sooner. I was holding back tears because she was just so cute and the moment was just so special. Everyone was watching her dance with her shadow. She's my angel!!

1 comment:

Jennifer and Jonathan said...

OMG!!!! That is so cute. A memory you will have forever!